What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our website or mobile application, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
When registering to use our services, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter personal information. You may visit and browse our website anonymously but you cannot use some of our services or our mobile application without providing personal information.
We also collect information you submit to us willingly, referred to as "comments" within our Services. These submitted information will be stored and is publically available to all users of our Services. We also collect statistical information about your usage of our Services.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalise your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our service (we continually strive to improve our website and mobile application offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve our subscribers's (merchant's) experience (so that they can better understand your individual needs)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the functionality or product or service requested.
The email address you provide for registration, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your membership and account, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. (Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.)
How do we protect your information?
We use commercially reasonable administrative, technical, personnel measures to safeguard information in its possession against loss, theft and unauthorized use, disclosure or modification. However, no one can guarantee the complete safety of your information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties including our subscribers (Merchants), who assist us in operating our website and mobile applications, or conducting our business, or using our products and services, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other third parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website or mobile applications. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.